We want to inform you of accurate and clear way about the cookies that we use, then detailing what is one cookie, what it does, what type of cookie we use, which is its purpose and how you can configure them or disable them if you so wish.
What is a cookie and what it is?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the computer of the user, tablet, smartphone or any other device with navigation information.
The “cookies” set of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which do not, and what can be improved. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing countless advantages in providing interactive services, providing navigation and usability of our website.
In any case, cookies could damage your computer. On the contrary, they are active helps us identify and resolve errors.
What types of cookies do we use?
According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and which provide the service we request.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain is not managed by us, but by other collaborating institution. As for example, those used by social networks, or external content like Google Maps.
According to the time frame that remain activated:
- Session cookies: are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none will be saved on the hard drive of your computer. Information obtained through these cookies, are used to analyze traffic on the web guidelines. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience, to improve the content and ease of use.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website read them whenever you make a return visit. A permanent web has a set expiration date. The cookie will cease to operate after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services. According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow for example, control traffic and data communication, access parts of restricted access, make the process of purchase of an order, use elements of security, store content to deliver videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: are those that allow you to access the service with characteristics predefined based on a number of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which you access the service and the locale from where you can access the service, etc.
- Website cookies: are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of services users. So your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products and services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, as efficiently as possible, the advertising space that we could include in our web page.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these cookies store information of the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation. Thanks to them, we know the habits of navigation on the internet and show you advertising your profile navigation-related.
Purpose of each of the used cookies:
Here are the cookies used on our website and the purpose of them.
NOTE: This list will be updated as quickly as possible to change the website services offered therein. However, occasionally during this upgrade may be that the list does not already include a cookie, although It will always refer to cookies for purposes identical to those recorded on this list.
How can configure or disable your cookies?
You can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser’s Internet options. In the event that you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser it is possible that not able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal the information to configure or disable your cookies on every browser:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad)
- Chrome para Android
Leila & Tuareg Tours S.L never store personal data of our users, with the exception of the IP as described above, except that you want to register on a voluntary basis in order to make purchases of products and services that we make available to you or to receive information about promotions and content of