** Being private trips, the price will vary according to the people who make the trip.
Meeting upon arrival in Tangier and departure to Chaouen, charming town of about 40,000 inhabitants located about 100km from Ceuta in the foothills of the mountains Tisouka and Megou in the mountains of the Rif, which rises above the village as two horns, giving name to the city (Chefchaouen in Berber means: look at the horns). 660 m of altitude and with very little car traffic, it breathes clean and fresh air that invites to stay a few days to discover the beauty of the place and its surroundings, is fairly quiet and small. If we move into it by some of its 5 doors and allow ourselves to be carried away by the senses, we feel overwhelmed at times by so many new sensations, like odors to fresh bread oven of fuelwood or ready to eat Tagine. Free time for lunch.
At the time agreed, departure to Fez.
Dinner and accommodation in the city.
Breakfast and visit of the city.
* Tannery Chouwara, is the most extensive and well known of the four traditional tanneries that remain alive in the heart of the medina of Fez.
* Al Karaouine mosque, built in the year 859 under the mandate of Fatima Al Fihriya, Al Karaouine Mosque is the largest mosque in Fez and one of its largest architectural complex.
* Door Bab Bou Jeloud, the gate Bab Bou Jeloud (Bab Boujloud) is the most important gateway to the Medina Fez el-Bali, the area’s oldest and most charming of the city.
* Royal Palace Fez, built in the 14th century, the Palacio Real de Fez is one of the largest and oldest of Morocco. Although it cannot be visited, it is worth approaching to contemplate its seven gates.
* Mausoleum of Mulay Idris, sanctuary dedicated to Mulay Idrís II, King of Morocco between 807 and 828 years and one of the founders of Fez.
* Place Seffarine, located in the heart of the Medina of Fez el-Bali, in Seffarine square remains one of the oldest trades in Fez, the Boilermakers craftsmen.
Dinner and accommodation.
Breakfast and departure to Tangier, stop in Asilah and time free. Asilah has without a doubt more clean and neat from Morocco, medina being its main tourist sites. Arab neo buildings are in perfect condition, fully restored and refurbished, white blue Sockets streets are paved to the orders of local designers, your lighting is unique, and its abundant floral decorations of individuals make relaxing walk through the medina, (a trip of relaxation by a medina is something really unique).
After the visit, follow road to the port or airport of Tangier.
* Flights or Ferry for customer’s account.